Our Autac Team are excited to announce we have a new vacancy for a Business Administration Apprentice to join our team based in Macclesfield which has accessible links by bus and train.
This is an exciting role in our growing local manufacturing business which will be a varied administrative position which at times can be demanding but fulfilling. The successful candidate will work towards providing an efficient and effective clerical and administrative support service to our busy office team in a manufacturing premises.
As an apprentice the role will require you to work in different areas and departments within the company to develop the skills, knowledge and experience in all aspects of administration to fulfil this support role.
Your main role and duties will be as follows but not limited to:
- Assisting the sales/account management team with admin requests to ensure processing orders in a timely manner.
- Assisting the finance team with various projects and be prepared to take on additional responsibilities in our rapidly expanding organisation
- Being a point of contact for any customer queries and dealing with any enquiries in a knowledgeable, courteous, professional and efficient manner
- Data input, Photocopying, Filing and Scanning
The successful candidate will:
- have good numeracy and literacy skills
- be a flexible and supportive team member
- be able to answer/deal with enquiries and queries, via the telephone and email.
- be able to communicate effectively and professionally verbally and in writing.
- be aware of the need for attention to detail and accuracy.
To find out more about this position, send us your CV or details of your experience, please email email@example.com.