In light of the recent events surrounding Covid-19, I would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that the Autac team is constantly reviewing and implementing all precautionary measures to reduce the spread of the virus whilst ensuring we can remain fully functioning for our customers.
The health and safety of our teams, customers and their families remain our absolute priority and our thoughts go out to all those affected by this unprecedented situation.
As part of our contingency planning we are looking at ways to minimise the disruption to business as usual, and to ensure that our service delivery continues as expected. Our supply chain is robust, and we are not currently experiencing any known delays to any of our critical raw materials.
We have taken measures internally to reduce the impact of the virus for our staff and customers including:
- The introduction of our company wide initiative ‘We need to look after and look out for each other.’
- Each employee has been informed and consulted with regards to the risks and the signs and symptoms of the COVID-19 (following Government guidelines) and has been instructed in the hygiene steps to minimise the risk of infection.
- Avoiding all physical contact
- Washing hands regularly (disposable paper towels are in place and all cloth towels have been removed from site.)
- Maintaining a minimum distance of 2 metres from other people where possible.
- Our internal deep cleaning program has been reinforced across each site.
- Daily staff briefings are reinforced, updating and advising on developments where necessary.
- All external physical meetings have been replaced where possible by video or telephone conferencing.
- All internal visits to our sites have been restricted and must be authorised by one of our directors.
- No delivery drivers are allowed on site.
- We have also begun to implement remote working where permitted for certain roles within our organisation.
- We have tested and confirmed our remote access to our mainframe and ERP systems.
Please rest assured that all the team here at Autac will always be doing everything possible to support you and to maintain our high standard of product and service. We will continue to follow Government advice as the situation develops and will keep you updated on any changes.
If you have any concerns or specific questions, then please do not hesitate to get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01625 619277.